Yesterday’s Food Quiz asked,
What’s the one condiment I put on just about everything that makes my son cringe?
My eldest thinks I’m weird because I put Ranch salad dressing on everything. Of course I use it on my salad, but here are a few other ways I get creative:
– I use it instead of mayonnaise on sandwiches.
– I use it as dipping sauce for chicken wings, nuggets, raw or steamed veges.
– I drizzle a little over rice or pasta.
– I even mix it with other condiments to make my own unique dressing, dip or sauce.
Bottom line, as long as it tastes good it works for me! ☺
Thanks to those of you who played along this week, it’s been fun interacting with all of you. Stay tuned for a new quiz next week!
Here are the quiz winners:
1. Wendy over at https://themewlife.wordpress.com
3. Isabelle over at https://isabellasimonssong.wordpress.com/
4. Squid over at https://steagarden.wordpress.com/
You lovely winners have all secured 2 spots each to showcase your work in my weekend blog schedule aka ‘Showcase Reblog’.
As I browse your individual blogs for items to reblog, this gives me the opportunity to spend some special time getting to know you.
If you’re new to Inner Ramblings Boulevard, welcome and congratulations on scoring a ‘showcase reblog’ so soon. If you’re a loyal follower congrats! You may have already scored a ‘showcase reblog’ or I have you in my upcoming calendar (our surprise to you), but today’s win does not affect any pre-planned ‘showcase reblogs’ for you. Yay!!!!
Thank you all for stopping by, without you there would be no us and for this we are sincerely grateful.
Best wishes and big hugs.
Contents written: September 7 2016
Originally published: September 8 2016
Copyright © 2016 Moylom Enterprises